Wednesday, November 20, 2013

And its time for a little break.

 

20131025-47

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that I’m going to be taking a break from regular posting for a couple of months. I might be dropping in here and there with some posts that I had already been working on but no regular posts for a bit. Every once in a while, a creative mind needs a break to be able to just live life instead of worrying about your next project or picture or post. I think this is that time for me :)

I would love to do some guest posts though. So if you have an idea for something that would go with the feel of this space, please go ahead and send me a message on nataliyanajibAThotmailDOTcom.

Thank you so much for reading and stopping by. Have a cozy, memory filled winter.

Be back soon. Xoxo.

1 comment:

  1. aww. will surely miss reading your posts, nataliya.. are you going to pak? or are you preggo? :P

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!