Monday, August 19, 2013

LITTLE STYLE: Some Neon love.

Happy Monday morning all of you sweet people. Hope your week is off to a great start. We just returned from a camping trip last night and are busy unpacking and just enjoying a relaxing morning. Will share some pictures from that sometime soon but for today some baby style. ;)

20130603-87

20130603-84

Anya wears: Tshirt from Old Navy, Shorts from Carters, Boots from her Nadiya khala.

If you haven’t guessed already, I love shopping at Old Navy for her. I love their simple styles and of course their affordable prices. It is especially great for basics that you can mix and match with other finds.

Thanks for reading and stopping by.

Be back on Wednesday with a post on our Eid celebrations:)

1 comment:

  1. I just love how cute her outfits are, I had told you before and I am saying that again you are so classic branded people, just sighing for this! Beautiful!
    Regards, {The curly Brackets}- Blog

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!