Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sunshine and an outfit post

The sun is out again and and we’re venturing out in our backyard a little more every time. Anya loves being there and honestly I don’t think she’d ever get bored of it. I always have to find an excuse (or a little bribery… :D) to get her back inside. 

Just for fun, I thought I’ll share share bits and pieces of what we wear sometimes.  

20130416-15

20130416-5

Sweatshirt: Target, Jeans: Gap, Rainboots: BearPaw from TJMaxx, Bangles: My moms’ 

If you are a mom, how has your style changed since you had kids? Do you still take time out for yourself? I would love to know.

Thanks for stopping by.



1 comment:

  1. Oh myyyyyy God. You looking SO pretty,gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!