Monday, April 29, 2013

Sarah, Zoya and Mahera – Mama Mini Style

Happy Monday you guys. So excited to have another beautiful mom-mini style post today. Sarah is one of the sweetest people and kindest moms I know here in Seattle. She asked me if she could be a part of this series and I was so excited to be able to take pictures of them and share their everyday style with you guys.

Say hello to this beautiful mom and her girls.

20130418-21
20130418-34
Zoya: 2 and Mahera: 6 mo

Location: Factoria Mall in Bellevue, WA

20130418-4220130418-27resize20130418-22

Every time I am having a hard day with my little toddler, I think of this mom who has two babies younger than mine and who is so patient. Her babies are the sweetest ever too, just look at those faces!

20130418-1720130418-36

Sarah wears: Top by BCBG, Jeans by The Limited, Sweater by Trio, Shoes by Burberry

Zoya wears: Dress by Camilla, Cardigan by Janie and Jack, Shoes by Baby Gap

Mahera wears: Dress by Burberry, Cardigan by Janie and Jack

Thanks for being a part of this series, beautiful girls!

To see more in this series, go here.

20130418-4720130418-31

If you’d like to be featured email me at nataliyanajibAThotmailDOTcom

Thanks so much for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Sarah is by far the most patient and sweetest mother I have encountered. Mashallah her two angels are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah is not only the most sweetest and patient mother but also one of the best sister!
    I am proud to have a sister like Sarah and love the way she takes care of my nieces :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She must be proud of having a brother like you too! :)

      Delete
  3. beautiful mom and her cute daughters.. how lovely!
    Mothers are indeed a matchless blessing and the sweetest creature on this planet.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love what her lil gals are wearing .. stylish mom and kids :)

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!