Monday, October 8, 2012

Toddler Activity: Homemade Paints

Hey lovelies,

Sharing another little activity we did a couple weeks ago. Anya still loves to taste everything so I have been keeping away from real paints. Don’t know where I saw this but tried an easy recipe for homemade paint that is completely safe.

InstaCam_2012-09-19_10-26-06-PMInstaCam_2012-10-01_06-22-14-PM

Nice and colorful, right?

Its basically half cup flour dissolved in a little less than half cup water (or more depending on the consistency you want). I divided the mixture into three and added a drop each of Wilton’s gel food colors. Super easy and super fun. 

InstaCam_2012-10-01_06-18-17-PMInstaCam_2012-10-01_06-20-32-PM

Give it a try and share a picture if you’d like:)

Thanks for stopping by!

PS:Sometimes I try to go camera-less and only use my cellphone for pictures. These were taken on my Windows Phone and edited in the Instacam app. Sadly Instagram hasn’t come to Windows Phone yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I would love to hear from you!